Friday, February 13, 2015

notes from the week

This week started off beautifully waking up casually on Sunday morning, a little excited as my daughters and I were breaking out of the ordinary to have a little adventure on public transport. Did you know that you can travel all day on Sunday, no matter what mode of transport for $2.50 the whole day on Sunday's here in Sydney. My youngest daughter has just started Year 11 so she has her plate full with homework and working Saturday's at tour local hairdresser. My youngest has a plan to get her through the ups and down of Year 11 and that is to attend as many concerts as she pleases. In the month and a half that has passed she has already been to a few The 1957, THe Vamps, One Direction and next week Guy Sebastian with tickets to Taylor Henderson, Demi Lovato, Short Stack, with loads more on the horizon. 





Photo courtesy of my eldest Rachel. (Tim Cahill bought his children to the concert and he gave Niall his Jersey from the Asian Cup signed by the team.) 

The supporting acts were Australia's own Samantha Jade and UK band McBusted. As 8.30 ticked over the stadium went black and the roar was intensifying for the anticipation of this famous band were about to hit the stage.

The boys did not disappoint they were charismatic and loved interacting with the audience. The screaming was not as bad as I thought it might have been. We had good seats considering we only bought our tickets the week before, We also had a chance to get even closer as there were some vacancies. My daughters were delighted. 

Comments that make my blog all worthwhile. 

Hi Vicki . I love your blog too. You seem like a really nice person and you have beautiful images and words each day. My style is very similar to yours so I get lots of ideas from you. I am on hols in Thailand right now but still following your blog as I enjoy it so much. At the moment I am really liking the Country Road cape top (white) and the dress on Olivia Palermo you posted a few days ago. I love white ! Keep it up and good luck with your studies!

Curvy women are being celebrated lately, marking the debut within the elite Sports Illustrated swimsuit magazine. These ladies are just gorgeous and it is about time that the female figure is celebrated in all shapes and sizes.





Lets all get together and celebrate the gorgeousness of everyone. Happy Weekend lovleies and thank you for stopping by Style On V. V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished