Friday, February 6, 2015

notes from the week

I have been a little anxious this week as my week has not gone to plan. Well in the way of accomplishing all that I would like to during my week. I found these words on pinterest and just had to share - 3 months from now, you will thank yourself. I am hoping this will resonate well with me, if I get off my procrastinating butt and get into my studying with Open Colleges. 



I received this amazing comment that just lifted my spirits. Thank you Joy, you are awesome! 

I've only just found your blog and I am really enjoying it. I want to try and expand my wardrobe and improve my style and I have been looking at lots and lots of style blogs - and yours is the first one that clicks for me. You have the kind of style I want!
I realise this is a very old post - but I have been looking through your older 'What I wore' posts for style inspiration. I just wanted to let you know these are my favourite posts and you should do more of them! Also, links to the items or details of where you purchased them are really helpful for the style-challenged like myself :)
Anyway - you are gorgeous and have excellent dress sense - so please keep posting pictures of what you are wearing!

How amazing for this beautiful lady to take the time to research my style and to leave this amazing comment. Joy - You have made my week, month and year. Comments like these just make it all worthwhile.




New ballet flat purchase. I love comfort and style on my feet and these Mimco Studio Ballet Flats fill that requirement perfectly. On sale for $99.00. A little burst of sunshine for your feet.



New it girl - Gigi Hadid. The new face of Seafolly. Daughter of, one of my favourites from Housewives of Beverly Hills, Yolanda Foster. I was impressed by Gigi's positivity and genuine thoughts on being confident when wearing a bikini for VOGUE


“Everyone has a different body shape so you kind of have to figure out, not only what works best for your body type, but what also makes you feel confident,” explains Hadid. “Even if everyone thinks you look good in a bikini and you don’t feel good in it, you’re not going to be at your best. If you feel great in a bikini you can always work it.”

Wishing you all a Happy Weekend. V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished