Monday, February 9, 2015

mumma styling WHAT TO WEAR TO A CONCERT

I have been left pondering  - What does a 40+ year old wear to a One Direction Concert? Yesterday my my daughters and I travelled in to see one direction in concert. It was a spur of the moment decision as we purchased the tickets last weekend. As a mother of teenage daughters I had to make the decision as to what I was going to wear, as were my daughters. The forecast was that it was going to be quite warm. I did not want to over do it and I wanted to blend in with the crowd. I am super excited to be able to go to a concert with my teenage daughters without them judging me for see a teen boy band. I happen to really enjoy One Direction's music and felt awesome that my daughters wanted me to go with them. 





I had all intentions of buying another pair of jeans, you know the boyfriend style and just wear a top. I have two pairs of boyfriend jeans at home already, so I changed my mind,  I walked into Witchery and fell in love with a skirt and top. I was in there for quite awhile deciding what top will look great and hide my lumps and bumps.

Here are the two looks I was deciding upon  consisting of items I already have and new items purchased. -



Witchery Top + Skirt  // Sussan Sunglasses // Lovisa Double Pearl Earrings // 
OPI Nail Lacquer // Oroton Handbag // Ruby Leopard Print Point Flats




Witchery V Neck Swing Top // Lee Cooper Distressed Boyfriend Jeans // Sussan Sunglasses // Lovisa Double Pearl Earrings // OPI Nail Lacquer // Oroton Handbag // Ruby Leopard Print Point Flats

Which style is more you?

What look do you think I wore to the concert?

The concert was fabulous, the boys really now how to perform and they certainly did not disappoint at all. 
Fashion forecast for the night - Mothers chose to keep it simple with jeans, shorts, skirts and tops. It was so good to see so many mother's with older children there joining in the fun and the hype. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished