Monday, February 2, 2015

make FEBRUARY the month that you take control

Starting a new month is a fresh new start. january can feel like a complete ride off as most of us are still in holiday mode. Time to get back to routine when school goes back and make time for YOU.



I have decided to join in with Carly over at SMAGGLE to make February the time where I take control and get everything together.

The Minimalist Game - The aim is to get rid of one item on the first of February, 2 items on the 2nd right through until the 28th where I will remove from my home 28 items. More details can be found here, if you are interested in downsizing the clutter from your home. Hastag #MinsGame. There will a huge de-clutter of my closet and children's toys which I will share on instagram (for those who may be interested) or sell on eBay. (link to my ebay will be shared on the instagram pic)

Febfast - I am not a huge drinker so I will be giving this one a miss, but you can join Carly and anyone else who has signed up here

20 minutes a day - Exercising for 20 minutes a day. I am an early riser, although struggling at the moment after the holidays, I plan to put on my new sport gear and use my time in the morning to go for a walk, a bike ride or just do some exercise at home while watching Sunrise for 20 minutes. Snap yourself exercising and use the hashtag #20minutesaday to join in Carly and I and whoever else is on board. Fun and the hashtag will hold me accountable and stick to a pic a day for the next 27 days.

Read a book a month - I have so many books that I have not read and so many I would like to read so I am planning to try and read a book a month. To hold myself accountable I will add a pic to my instagram account with the hashtag #abookamonth. I would love for you all to join in so we can all share what others are reading. I am currently reading Nanny Confidential you can read more here




I have used the pic above (from pinterest) as incentive to add more sparkle and shine to my life.

Will you be joining in and making a clean start with your life?

What are you reading?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished