Tuesday, February 3, 2015

HEAT PROOF YOUR SUMMER BEAUTY REGIME

This time of year can play havoc on your beauty regime. The heat and the humidity can effect the way your make up stays put. Although temperatures have been quite mild here in Sydney lately, the soaring temperatures will peak again and we will all hit melting point. The heat and humidity can cause our makeup to slide off our faces and all that effort can be wasted. I am sharing a few of my favourite products that work well for me when the temperature soars.





1. Start with a little exfoliation to remove build up of all the excess sweat, oil and sunscreen to start with a fresh blank canvas. My favourite are the Go-To Skincare Exfoliating Swipey's by beauty guru Zoe Foster Blake. Perfectly sized single use pads which are soaked in an all natural solution that gently exfoliates and hydrates the skin.

2. Moisturise I have really dry skin which I moisturise everyday and night. My go to facial moisturiser is the Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Cream which has 30+ SPF and moisturises my skin perfectly.

3. Foundation - I just love the MAC Mineralize Foundation a light weight creamy foundation with an added SPF perfect for summer wear. A light reflecting make up with a natural satin finish. I find this foundation stays put really well.

4. Powder -  I am in love with this CHANEL les beiges healthy glow sheer powder Perfection on my skin with flawless coverage. I splurged over the christmas break and this product is worth it. Also works really well over BB cream. 

5. Lip colour perfect for an every day pop of colour are the Clinique Chubby Sticks which come a variety of fabulous colours to suit your mood. I also add a little to the balls of my cheeks instead of blush.

6. + 7. Lip Pencils - I also splurged on CHANEL le crayons levres that are perfect for the humidity as they stay put. I apply them as a full lip colour for a full coverage and a perfect outline for the colntour of your lips.

I love it when bloggers share there beauty favourites as you get a personal out take on what they recommend and can entice you to try something new. Beauty queen Nikki over at Styling You shared her tips and products last week here. Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim shared her summer face favourites as well here

What are your must haves for summer?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished