Wednesday, February 4, 2015

FIVE THINGS

The internet opens our eyes to a world of wonderful. Little treasures that can help lift us and make us feel better when the need arises.  An easy way to fill the need to buy something just for yourself. An exciting moment to open the package when it is delivered to your doorstep. Yesterday I took myself for a manicure and pedicure and enjoyed a muffin and a skinny latte - a little self indulgent time for myself. 




It is just wonderful to step out of the everyday and indulge in life's little pleasures, this is where five things comes into play. 5 little things that will add a smile to your face. 5 pretty little things that I love to have for a little pretty in my life.



DIOR nail lacquer* - I know it is a little over budget for many but a little pretty on your nails can uplift andy mood. 

Mimco Scarf - A touch of pretty in pink, grey and green is even better when on sale.

L'Occitane Hand Cream* - a little pleasure to keep your hands super soft and smelling pretty to keep by the bed or in your handbag.

Lace Bralette* - Pretty and indulgent lace for a touch of sexy.

Phone Case - I just love Kerrie Hess and her lovely creations now developed onto phone cases. Pretty and feminine designs in your hands everyday.

What are you loving to indulge in right now?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished