Sunday, February 8, 2015

DIOR inspired double pearl earrings

I personally have been looking for DIOR inspired double pearl earrings for awhile now, ever since I shared this DIY from A Pair and A Spare DIOR inspired DIY. I finally found a pair at Lovisa. They had some lovely pearl pieces that I ended up purchasing 3 different styles. 


Yesterday I shared a photo on instagram to get ask what others thought of my double pearl earrings that I purchased from Lovisa. I just love them and they are so light it does not feel like you are wearing earrings at all considering the size of them. 



What are your thoughts?  Do you like them?

Would you wear them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished