Wednesday, February 18, 2015

daily style file STRIPED MIDI SKIRT + TEE + HEELS

This is me, just me, hair 'au la naturale' I could have straightened it or something else but I had a bad morning, it was hot and sticky, I really could not be bothered. I still wanted to showcase my style so I added a little BB cream, my CHANEL healthy glow sheer powder (I am secretly in love with this product). I just love the way it makes my skin look and feel. A close up one day maybe on how it looks. 






Let me introduce you to my new wardrobe edition The Stripe Midi Skirt from Bardot $69.95. I have been contemplating a midi skirt for awhile now and fell in love with this one. The fabric is light and just sits perfectly on me. It was instant love. I am wearing with a v-neck tee from Cotton On and my amazing Urban Soul heels. Add a cardigan and Nine West flats as we transition into the cooler weather. 

My everyday style below with peep toe flats and a cord necklace.




Shop variations here-




Have you taken on the stripe effect?



Do you have a stripe midi skirt? 



joining in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished