Wednesday, February 11, 2015

daily style file NEW IN MY CLOSET

When an occasion is nearing it is nice to go shopping and pick something new to wear. I am often a spur of the moment shopper. If there is an occasion coming up I love to venture out and see what is new and if there is anything that scream 'buy me'. Last week I ventured into my local Westfield and headed to one of my favourite destinations 'Witchery'. The last few years, season after season, they have a few items that I just have to have. 

This is when I welcomed 3 new pieces into my life. 



I never thought I would ever own a Jersey Skirt $79.95 like this, as I tried on one last season and lets just say it was not for me. After spending a good half an hour to 40 minutes in store trying on different tops - ones that were long enough to cove the bits I were not happy to share with the world I opted for this zip back woven tank $69.95, which also came in white - but was a little see through for my liking. I was happy. The skirt is so so comfortable that I never want to take it off. 

The striped linen top I purchased was on sale for $39.95.



Just to let you know, also that Witchery have a fabulous reward system in place and worth checking out. I received a $20.00 voucher as I had not been in store for awhile. I also have a $15.00 reward waiting for me to use on my next purchase. I have my eye on this white top. I did have a similar one from a few seasons ago but it has been stored in my youngest daughters closet. I am happy to share with my girls. 

What have you bought lately that you just want to wear all the time?


Joining in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished