Wednesday, February 25, 2015

daily style file KOOL KHAKI

Khaki is loading into stores as I am typing this. I am in love with this military chic hue. Khaki perfect for transitioning into the cooler seasons. A colour neutral that can be pared back with a range of other colours from dark grey and black to lighter hues like cream and white.

There are many ways to incorporate this relaxed military style into your wardrobe with trousers, a button up shirt, a light weight jacket, knits or tees.




Drop crotch and slouchy pants are key this season. I love the idea of a button down shirt which can be worn open as a light jacket or a light weight knit long sleeve top pared back with jeans or shorts.

1. Drop Crotch Pants - Bohemian Traders $139.00 // 2. Military shirt - Sportsgirl $89.95 // 
3. Sneakers - Seed Heritage $149.95 // 4. Woven Spliced Hem Tee - Witchery $69.95

What are you loving in the khaki department?

Or are you not a fan khaki?

linking in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished