Saturday, February 7, 2015

baking couture DONNA HAY'S STANDBY BROWNIES

Donna Hay is one of my all time favourites. I use Donna's recipes over and over again when ever the need arises to make a little treat or something for dinner. An all time favourite for afternoon tea are the 



Standby Brownies from Donna Hay's Fast. Fresh. Simple

150g butter
1 1/4 cups caster sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
3 eggs
1/ cup plain flour

Pre heat oven to 160 degrees

Place butter, sugar and cocoa in a saucepan over low heat and stir until the butter has melted.
Spoon into a bowl and add the eggs, vanilla, whisking well.
Sift the flour over the mixture and mix.
Spoon the mixture into a 20cm square cake pan lined with non-stick baking paper.
Bake for 30-50 minutes or until centre is just set.
Cool in tin. 
Cut into squares to serve. 
I also like to dust them with icing sugar.



Do you have any favourite recipes that you just use time and time again?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished