Thursday, January 22, 2015

what to wear for a glamorous AUSTRALIA DAY

Australia Day is upon us for yet another year, January is nearly over already. Australia is a significant day for most of us as we enjoy gathering together as a family, a quick weekend break away, or as we Sydney siders like to do to venture near the harbour to enjoy all the festivities of the tall ship regatta and then peruse The Rocks Australia Day markets.
I am not quite sure what we will be doing this year but whatever it is I like to plan and co-ordinate my look appropriately for the day. 

I have scoured the sales online to find outstanding looks from Forever New.




Perfect for a little glamorous floating on the harbour for an Australian Day cruise, or a BBQ with family and friends. Everything listed below is on SALE


1. Foiled Linen Tank $24.95 |  2. Sophia Necklace $12.95 |  3. Hannah Glam Sunglasses $14.95 

4. Celeste Bangle Set $12.95 |  Katia Shorts $49.95 |  Mandy Sandal $34.95 


Under $100.00



1. Danni Minogue Petites Sequin Skirt $30.00 |  2. Danni Minogue Petites Tank $20.00 |  3. Audrey Sandals $20.00  

Will you be glamourising yourself up a notch on Australia Day?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished