Wednesday, January 21, 2015

what I wore COUNTRY ROAD SHORTS + TOP

I have not really been happy with my photo taking, and I still believe I am yet to master the perfect spot and the perfect image for me. I am happy with some of them asI do share them on instagram but not very often here on my blog. After taking the images for today's feature I asked Miss B (my 16 year old) what she thought of the photos. 




 Any how lets get back to my shopping haul and what I wore this week.

one. Tunic Tank in pink reduced to $14.95 from $49.95

two.  Tunic Tank in bright blue reduced to $14.95 from $49.95

three. Tencel pants which are retailing now for $24.95 from $129.00 That is over $100.00 off. I ordered three pairs one each for my daughters and I . Miss R works in childcare and these will be ideal in the comfort stakes for her. Miss B works with a hairdresser and has to wear all black. 

four. I have had my eye on this Country Road Tote for a while and just had to have for $19.95.

five. Lastly I ordered these tencel shorts in pink.



I am wearing the tencel shorts were $79.95 now $24.95 - make sure you go down at least 2 sizes if are ordering them as they are a big fit. I am wearing the size 8. The shorts have a tie belt which I have removed to lessen the bulk.

The tunic tank was on sale for $14.95 (sold out online) is a t-shirt fabric which can be worn long line or tucked. I like wearing my tops tucked in at the front and left to hang at the back. This gives a slimmer line and hides my bootie. 

Linking in with Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished