Wednesday, January 28, 2015

what I wore BOHEMIAN TRADERS

Sitting here listening to One Direction - 'Steal My Girl' and 'Night Changes' - Nothing like listening to up beat music while blogging. 
A few weeks ago in my facebook feed I saw the lovely Emily from The Beetle Shack wearing the leopard print shorts and off the shoulder top from her little boutique Bohemian Traders and I fell in love. They just had to be mine. 




I am wearing the fabulous off the shoulder top $139.00 and the flutter shorts $79.00. Back in December I feature a style edit featuring off the shoulder styles and ever since I have been looking for the perfect style for me, which I found in this boho top from Bohemian Traders. Off the shoulder just adds a touch of elegance don't you think?


Here I have also styled the top with some boyfriend jeans a perfect top for all seasons. 

Are you embracing the off the shoulder style? 
What about leopard print, are you a fan?

Linking in with Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished