Tuesday, January 6, 2015

travel LITTLE OASIS - MATHOURA

I remember so many vacations that our family embraced throughout my younger years. Oe of the high lights was camping at Rainbow Beach in Queensland. Summer holidays were fun and seemed to last forever filling our times with fun and building memories with our cousins all over the east coast.


Camping is fun and since being a parent I have always preferred the resort vacations with my family but since camping last year and just last week I highly recommend it. 



I am a city girl through and through. After spending my teenage years in a small country town and not favouring country life as a young girl as I felt too isolated and too far away from my closest friends. It was hard to connect and to catch up on a regular basis unless you stayed for a weekend with friends, which I loved. But as you get older you learn to appreciate what you have had and the lucky experiences throughout my life with the family.
My daughters loved camping and sharing a tent with their cousins, spending quality time together.


Murrybank Caravan Park is a little oasis situated on the cusp of two National Parks approximately 20 minutes from a little rural town Mathoura, situated halfway between Echuca-Moama and Deniliquin. We had frequent visitors with the natural habitat of cockatoos, kookaburras and kangaroos grazing only metres away. 




You could take a tranquil float down the Murray River or spend a little resort moment by the pool, where I frequented often.
What was your highlight as a vacation as a youngster?
Any little oasis's tucked away that you know by word of mouth?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished