Friday, January 23, 2015

notes from the week

Today's belated notes from the week come while enjoying a homemade berry smoothie. Recipe to be shared later. Smoothies are all the trend lately and I have to say that I embark on this often, especially the home made version as you can add and omit all that you like.

This week has been easy, to end on a relaxing afternoon at home alone. Miss B is at the Hordern Pavillion as I am writing this waiting for British pop band The Vamps with a cousin. They have been there since the early hours of this morning to grab the best vantage point in the pavillion when the doors open in a few hours. 



Last night we enjoyed an overnight stay at the Meriton Apartments Zetland. the beds are so comfortable you will never want to leave. Zetland is a relatively new and upcoming area a short distance from the City of Sydney and walking distance from Green Square railway station.  A perfect little place with cafes a plenty, also not far from one of my favourite destinations The Grounds of Alexandria.

This long weekend we plan to take it relatively easy and relax before school goes back next week. Yikes! My baby girl is going into Year 11.

Have a lovely long weekend. V x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished