Friday, January 16, 2015

notes from the week

The New Year has well and truly settled in with most people back at work and myself looking for some casual retail work to help fill my schedule. Time to get out and do what I love interacting with customers and helping them with styling themselves or their children.

The intranet is filled with so many wonderful things and I just love finding them. On Tuesday I came across this fabulous food blog Sobremesa. A divine food haven with amazing ideas for consideration. I fell in love with the sweet potato noodle bowls with garlic and ginger sauce and I hope to make them real soon.


















At the shops - super sale time at Country Road



I am waiting for a super bargain fantastic parcel to arrive on my doorstep from Country Road. I purchased all the above items at fabulous prices.

one. Tunic Tank in pink reduced to $14.95 from $49.95

two. Tunic Tank in bright blue reduced to $14.95 from $49.95

three. Tencel pants which are retailing now for $24.95 from $129.00 That is over $100.00 off. I ordered three pairs one each for my daughters and I . Miss R works in childcare and these will be ideal in the comfort stakes for her. Miss B works with a hairdresser and has to wear all black. 

four. I have had my eye on this Country Road Tote for a while and just had to have for $19.95.

five. Lastly I ordered these tencel shorts in pink.

I cannot wait to receive them all and showcase later here on Style On V.

Have you bought any fabulous sale items of late?


As Megan Hess states above "don't forget to spoil yourself".

What are little ways that you can take during the day to spoil yourself?

Wishing you all a lovely Friday. V xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished