Friday, January 9, 2015

NEW HAIRSTYLE for 2015

Yesterday I asked for opinions, as to a new haristyle for me. I have been thinking about cutting my hair shorter for the last few months. So I asked on my social media platforms facebook and instagram, showcasing this gorgeous pic of Michelle from A Minute Away from Snowing.







































As I am impatient and need to get things done ASAP, I called my stylist and she was free so I did it. I am really happy. Lets see how I go when I style it myself.

In the blink of an eye a new year and a new hairstyle. A trillion selfies to share with you all. Here are the ones that turned out ok. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished