Monday, January 5, 2015

mumma styling | luxe to less | maxi dress

Morning all and welcome to 2015. I have been away since Christmas Eve spending my time between Melbourne and a little gem of a place called Mathoura a short distance from Echuca. This place where we stayed for one week is a little oasis in a natural habitat surrounded by gum trees and the Murray River. My daughters and I returned to Sydney rested and revived ready to start the New Year with happiness and positivity.
The first Mumma Styling feature for 2015 is maxi dress heaven from luxe to less. Back in November I shared a maxi dress edit here. Maxi dresses are an easy way to look fabulous and put together. Print styles are chic and stunning on all body types.



1. Wrap style maxi dress from Country Road $249.00 - 

2. Witchery Split front maxi dress $129.00 

3. Dannii Minogue Petites for Target Animal Print Maxi Dress for an amazing $30.00 - adjustable straps and a drawstring bust to get the perfect fit for you.


Dannii Minogue petites maxi dress // Colette Haymann Tote $49.95 // Witchery Panama Hat $59.95 // Metallic Sandals* $59.95

Motherhood can be stylish no matter your age or your children's ages. There is always time to put your best stylish self forward without taking too much time. Slip on a maxi dress with some sandals and a pop of lippy and you are set to go - feeling happy and confident.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished