Saturday, January 24, 2015

lunch box treat WEET BIX TRUFFLES

Back to school next week. Summer break is over. Time to get the thinking cap and get baking. Last week i shared my Savoury Muffin Recipe, a long time favourite for both my daughters. Today is a little healthy treat to add to the lunchbox. Weet Bix Truffles. At the moment we have a huge box of Vita Brits that my mother gave us. We are not a huge fan of the Vita Brits so these will be made again soon. 


Weet Bix (Vita Brits) Truffles

Ingredients 
2 1/2 cups Weet-Bix, Crushed
1 x 396g can of condensed milk
6 tablespoons dark chocolate
1/2 cup desiccated coconut

Method
1. Mix together Weet-Bix and condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
2. Add melted chocolate and mix thoroughly so chocolate is throughout.
3. Roll mixture into balls and roll in coconut.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished