Thursday, January 15, 2015

daily stile file SUMMER SHORTS

Summer shorts are a style haven not just for the beach or casual styling at home. They are a versatile piece you can dress up with a few more structured pieces or worn casually with a simple t-shirt or tank top. I personally prefer stylish and constructed shorts, something a little different. 

I remember as a young child and into my teens I hated wearing shorts and never had any in my closet, little did I realise that my legs were one of my best features. I only learned this when I received a few compliments and this has always stuck with me. Although now they are still pretty good and I have learned to love my legs and still consider them one of my favourite body parts minus the cellulite - hey but most of us have cellulite - don't we?




Purchasing shorts can be a difficult challenge as the cut needs to be just for out body types. I prefer them to sit on my hips and sit looser on the thigh and to sit midway above my knees.  If possible and wn extra bonus they need to have pockets. They are my specifics whenever I go shopping and I have only ever purchased one pair online that I have been totally happy with. Places I frequent when shopping for shorts are CUE, Target, Lilya, Witchery and JAG. I also have my eye on these leopard print ones at Bohemian Traders

Everyday stylistas wearing shorts -

Emily (on the right) who blogs over at The Beetle Shack looking fabulous in the flutter shorts from Bohemian Traders.


Nikki from Styling You wearing shorts from Mojo Beach


Jo from iCurvy


Kim-Marie from Kimba Likes


Rachel from Redcliffe Style


Wendy from Beach Style Mum


Bev from Iris May Style


Jasmine from Pretty Chuffed



You can view more stylish ladies on instagram under the hashtag #everydaystyle


Where do you love to shop for shorts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished