Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WHAT I WORE || CUE

Today I have a little 'Model and Me' post with a dress I bought from CUE. I just love Cue and I tend to buy a new dress each season, I have more CUE dresses than I do any other brand. Why? Because they flatter my shape and they use imported fabric from Europe which is always, I believe, superior quality. I have not had a problem with any of the dresses and some I have owned for nearly 8 or so years. 





Another thing I would like to let you know is that they are worth every cent. I am a huge dress lover and find them an easy style for Summer especially. I do not keep my dresses sitting in my wardrobe - I wear them all the time. Why keep something for special when you can dress yourself up to look and feel fabulous all the time.

This dress is the Daisy Floral Dress which is currently reduced to $118.30.



I have been adding a little wave to my hairstyle lately. It has taken me a little time to get used to it but I do not mind it now. My everyday make up routine consists of Garnier BB Cream, a powder blush, with a natural brown eyeshadow and a chubby stick from Clinique. Sometimes when I would like a more dewy look I add a little of the Clinique chubby stick to my cheeks and blend for a more natural glow.



Do you have a favourite shopping destination where you just purchase year after year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished