Wednesday, December 17, 2014

swimwear for summer MISSONI FOR TARGET

Last week I walked into Target and there right before my eyes staring back at me was a fabulous Missoni print. I looked at two styles  and took the plunge to try the tankini along with the kaftan. I have been on the lookout for a new swimsuit for a month or so. When the Missoni for Target range launched I looked but could not see, if that makes sense, it was scattered everywhere, so this time it was meant to be. 




I walked to the change room feeling apprehensive as you do when going to try swimwear. How will it look on me? Will I like it on my body? The top has padded cups and gathered detail at the bust with the adjustable and removable strap. Boasting the traditional Missoni wave print. The pants are high on the hip to offer a flattering silhouette. 

I tried the set on and was a little unsure so I sent a photo to my daughter and she liked it. Yay! I tried the kaftan and it was instant love. The kaftan was a winner, even my daughter thought so. I was winning. A kaftan adds a touch of glamour to the ordinary. The kaftan features a V neckline (flattering for everyone), a closed of arm for a more fitted look and feel with the same wave print.

Joining in with Nikki at Styling You, Sonia at Sonia Styling and Jo at iCurvy I am going to share the look on a real body - my body. Yikes what am I doing? Here we go......

Let's be kind and love each other for who we are. There are all kinds of sexy and everyone is gorgeous in their own unique way.



This is me all me in my Missoni Swimwear. I will not wear the strap that the top comes with I love the strapless style. I love the print and adore the kaftan. To be honest I think I look ok, but nothing supermodel gorgeous. Lets see how I go on my holiday and whether I will feel comfortable wearing it, or if I will go back to my Seafolly strapless looser top set.

Did you purchase any swimwear from the Missoni for Target range?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished