Wednesday, December 10, 2014

STYLE EDIT - OFF THE SHOULDER

Summer is here! We are having a little breather here with milder temps after a few weeks of 30 +, so it is quite refreshing. I have noticed the 'off the shoulder' trend wreaking a havoc everywhere, and I have to say, I like! Super flattering and just lovely baring the shoulders, a little sexy and sophisticated, don't you think?





These stunning off the shoulder styles flatter every lady and show the perfect amount of skin. Perfect as a dress with sandals or wedges. Or with cut offs, jeans, pants and midi skirts.

I am in love with this little glamorous style - Now to find the perfect top for me. I would love one that is longer and loose.

Shop the off the shoulder look - 


One. Long Sleeve in Black or White $54.00 // Two. 3/4 Sleeve comes in Orange, Milk and Black (0n Sale) $29.99 // Three. Floral Blouse (on sale) $37.50 // Four. Dress comes in Milk or Sapphire Blue $39.99 // Five. Long sleeve top in Black  $58.00



One. Glamorous Off the Shoulder Dress $62.00 //  Two. Glamorous Off the Shoulder Dress Red $62.00 // Three. Off Shoulder Frill Dress Milk or Sapphire Blue // Four. Jumpsuit in Black or White $87.00 // Five. Floral Playsuit $39.99



Do you own an off the shoulder piece?
Where so you hope to where the off the shoulder look?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished