Tuesday, December 9, 2014

shopping inspiration ON MY LIST

If you are anything like me, there is not much I really would like for christmas as we tend to purchase what we want and like over the months that pass us by. It can be a struggle compiling a list for our loved ones of what we would like as the christmas gift giving arrives. Today I have gathered a few items that I would cherish to be placed under my tree. 


These are items that I have considered purchasing of late, but have not got around to.

No.1   Daring and Disruptive Play Book $29.95 (a companion to the Daring and Disruptive Unleashing the Entrpeneur) which I purchased earlier this year. Both by an absolute creative genius Lisa Messenger who has opened up the world for the entrepreneur who has a dream with the fabulous magazine The Renegade Collective.

No.2   Daisy Dream the latest fragrance from Marc Jacobs $90.00. One of my greatest loves is the Daisy fragrance established a number of years ago. You can never go wrong if you have a Marc Jacobs fragrance for me.

No.3   A diptique candle $78.00 is high on my wishlist. Not something I would really purchase myself. But a girl can dream, can't she?

No.4   I would love a Kerrie Hess print to adorn my wall in my office. There are so many I love, I do not think I could stop at just one.

No. 5    A pink flamingo float for my pool. 

No.6 + 7  Babescrub hand wash $38.00 and hand cream $42.00. A little extravagance for the kitchen and the bathrooms.

No.8   Shine by Samantha Armytage - on sale - $19.89

No. 9 Instead of procrastinating over which Go To Skin Care product to buy, why not have one of everything. $169.95

What is on your wish list for christmas?

Are any of my choices on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished