Friday, December 5, 2014

LITTLE LUXURIES TO GET ME THROUGH

This time of year most of us are nearing burnout and in need of a well needed break. Our diaries are jam packed with events and appointments. 

This week has been full of so many highs. Miss R started her job after finishing her diploma and has enjoyed every moment. She has definitely taken herself in the right direction and accomplished her career direction, which can be so hard for so many. Miss B has just had a taste of Year 11 this week ready for the next 2 big years ahead. Relaxation for her next week as she has fun activities with her peers.  

I have birthday celebrations, my eldest daughter's graduation, a dental appointment, hair appointment, holiday bookings. and that is just touching the surface. 

As the year draws to a close and Christmas is just a few short weeks away we are crossing off our lists there are little ways to help us conquer the events ahead with a few little luxuries.






It is a super busy time as we all prepare for a little rest and relaxation to celebrate Christmas and the New Year. I was asked by the lovely Raychael who blogs over at Agent Mystery Case to contribute a little feature for the 'in the sack' - ways to survive the silly season. My interpretation of 'in the sack' is a collection of a few luxuries the I would love to be 'in my sack'.

One of these I may have sneakily bought myself for Christmas ------ Can you guess which one that may be? 

1. Pink champagne is a must have for any occasion, especially Christmas. Lets celebrate! Cheers Everyone!

2. Why not get a touch of Holly Golightly with these Breakfast at Tiffany's eye mask from Peter Alexander. A little luxury to help you dream big.

3. A CHANEL No.5 phone case to add a little pretty to your iPhone designed by Kerrie Hess.

4. A luxury brand parisian Diptique Vanilla Scented candle to awaken my senses with the delicious aroma.

5. A leather bound Kikki.K personal planer in lilac with a touch of gold bound to keep you happy and organised all year round.


What little luxuries do you like to have on hand to help get you through this time of year?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished