Thursday, December 11, 2014

in my beauty bag with KATE SUTTON (UBERKATE)

I would like to welcome 'uber' creative designer of UberKate Kate Sutton to 'in my beauty bag' feature today. I have been in love with the UberKate brand for a number of years now and I am so delighted to have Kate aboard at Style on V. 

 
 

MAC eyeshadow - I love the browns for day and the smoky eye for night. 

- featuring Ubercircle 






L'occitane hand cream for dry skin - 9working at the jewellers bench leave my hands a mess. 

- featuring Your script cuff



MAC lipsticks I have about 10 of them and always manage to find one  in the bottom of most handbags or in the car. 

- featuring UberKate Lovelines







Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - awesome under the eye and for brightening my skin when I have not had enough sleep or sunlight. 

- featuring custom gold earrings. 







MAC sheer powder.










Chanel foundation - I absolutely cannot live without this....it is the best foundation I have ever used.


Rationale Serum - after cleaning all the jewellery and getting the dirt out of my pores I love to put this on at night as it tightens and firms my skin.






Thank you Kate for your time. V x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished