Tuesday, December 2, 2014

GIFT GUIDE FOR LITTLE ONES 6 AND UNDER

I love christmas especially that I still have little ones 6 and under to buy for. As my daughters are older now Christmas is till great but I think it is even better when little people are around. Today I thought I would share a little gift guide for those 6 and under. The little ones bring so much JOY and fun as you see their little faces light up with delight as they open their gifts with merriment. 





Here I am sharing what is keeping them happy at the moment.

Little Miss 2 loves Miffy at the moment. I found these books at The Book Depository for $9 - $10.00, with FREE postage.

Master 3 will love a super soaker $20.00 or a tool set (just like Daddy).

Miss 4 loves anything pretty like crowns, bracelets and a necklace, that all come gift boxed in this gorgeous carry bag. My daughters loved Pink Poppy brand when they were little. I am sure my niece will adore this My Princess Collection $29.95.

Master 6 just has to have all his Skylanders out every time we visit. This X Box interactive kit retails for $34.00 at Target.

I just love buying for my special little people. 

Where do you like to shop for the little people in your life?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished