Thursday, November 27, 2014

WHAT TO WEAR CHRISTMAS DAY

Christmas is less than 4 weeks away, I know I hear you! I have started my shopping and only a few more gifts to go. My huge family have chosen to only by for the kids this year with a Kris Kringle limit of $50.00 for my siblings, it save buying for everyone and we are all opening a gift on the day. Special times !! I am hoping if all goes to plan that we will be 'glamping' it up by a little inlet and a swimming pool over the holiday break.

What to wear Christmas Day can be a hard tackle and always depends on where you will be and how the weather will settle on the day. I love to buy a new dress for Christmas Day - there is nothing like buying a special outfit to wear as we celebrate with family and friends.





Crochet Dress * $69.95 // Tuxedo Lace Dress $129.95 // Jersey Cut Out Dress  $139.00 // Cotton Pique Cutaway Dress $289.99




Crossover Jumpsuit $129.95 // Floral Jumpsuit $249.95 // Crepe Sleeveless Jumpsuit $239.00  

Drape Blouse $69.95 // Peony Short $89.95 // Frill Cami $139.95 // Polka Dot Short $99.95 // Sequin Top $129.95 // Sequin Short $129.95   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished