Friday, November 14, 2014

THE WEEK THAT WAS

Today i am supposed to be going to a blogging event, but alas I cannot make it as I have a doctors appointment I need to attend with my mother. The weather is going to be extremely hot here today so thank goodness for air conditioning and a pool. 



Over the weekend my daughters and I attended an engagement for a cousin of mine, the celebrations were fabulous. My sister and her 2 daughters flew up from Melbourne for the event and we stayed over in French's Forest to spend Monday together exploring beaches and enjoying the cafe atmosphere at Dee Why.




This week I went to the movies to see Love Rosie, a beautiful love story with beautiful people and a few twists and turns. You can watch the trailer here. I also purchased my baby girls senior uniform. Yikes she is starting Year 11. Time flies make sure you enjoy every minute with your children as they do really grow up in the blink of an eye. My eldest daughter has her first job interview next week for a position as a early childhood educator, so exciting.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished