Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THE STRIPE DRESS EDIT

Those who know me know I love stripes. I have dresses on high rotation during summer and stripes are a wardrobe necessity for me. Casual and easy to wear. Easy to wear t-shirt style dress are always a favourite. Pop on the dress, add sneakers, sandals or flip flops and off you go. You can never go wrong with classic navy and white or black and white. 


  







Add a little colour with these easy to pop on styles. -



Bohemian Traders Ahoy Dress $139.00 //  Ariane Stripe Dress $49.95 // Bisous Dress $140.00 


Bohemian Traders Oversized Dress $129.00 



Linking in with Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished