Monday, November 24, 2014

THE PARTY SEASON STYLE EDIT

The holiday season is near and so are the end of year celebrations. I would love if you could join me here as I take you through different styling by taking colour off the 2015 runways to inspire  your styling for the party season. Here is a simple and chic style with and angled pencil skirt and top. I am just loving the floral print adding a pop of blue with the clutch to enhance the colours in the outfit. Keeping makeup natural with a nude lip and pink cheek stain.


         Image Chloe Resort 2015 

Floral Top $89.95 and Skirt from Bardot // Nude Lip from Maybelline $16.99 // 

Cheek Stain from Benefit $30.00 // Clutch $24.99 and Shoes $139.95 from Nine West 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished