Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TAKING STOCK - SPRING 2014


I love this idea of taking stock of your initiated by Pip Lincolne which makes you think and take stock of your life at the present time. As October has just finished and a new month has begun here I share with you -

Making: Coconut Bread. So delicious

Cooking: Roast Beef with loads of garlic

Drinking: Skim milk lattes made with my Nespresso Machine

Reading: That Green Italian Wagon written by one of my Aunties.

Wanting: New dresses for Summer

Looking: to keep my desk tidy

Playing: You Ruin Me by The Veronicas




Deciding: When to plan a trip to Melbourne over the holidays

Wishing: nothing much really - happiness for everyone

Enjoying: watching movies with my daughters

Waiting: to catch up with loads of family at my cousins engagement

Liking: the spring sunshine

Wondering: what to purchase from Bohemian Traders

Loving: the recipes and photographic inspiration at Baby Mac

Pondering: a trip to Hawaii with my daughters and good friends

Considering: purchasing this print from Honey and Fizz for my cousins engagement

Watching: Home and Away with my daughters

Hoping: to get our air conditioner working


Marvelling: at our adorable cat and how loving he is

Needing: to be organised

Smelling: Jasmine

Wearing: a striped dress with sneakers

Following: and finding new blogs

Noticing: my youngest daughter learning and driving on her Learner's Permit

Knowing: that good things will come my way

Thinking: about christmas gifts and shopping

Admiring: stylish ladies

Sorting: my paper work sitting all over my desk

Buying: new dresses from CUE and target

Getting: ready for summer and experiencing the high temperatures we have already

Bookmarking: inspirational bloggers

Disliking: the intense heat

Opening: a fresh block of cheese

Giggling: with my daughters

Feeling: Happy and exhausted all at the same time

Snacking: on chocolate

Coveting: at designing my own Salvatore Ferragamo shoes



Helping: My Mother get back to normal after being in hospital for a week

Hearing: both my daughters chatting about life at the moment and happy times


A blank list for you…
Making:
Cooking:
Drinking:
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Watching:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Admiring:
Sorting:
Buying:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Disliking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:
Snacking:
Coveting:
Helping:
Hearing:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished