Friday, November 21, 2014

NESPRESSO FRAPPE

At this very moment in Sydney town the temperature is 40+ and thought I would share my Nespresso frappe recipe.  A delicious way to keep cool.





1/2 cup of your favourite nespresso
1 cup of ice cubes or more if you like 
I cup milk
2 scoops vanilla icecream
Sugar to taste

Run coffee through Nespresso machine and add to blender over the ice, add all other ingredients and blend. I actually made double quantity to have earlier and placed the extra in the freezer to have later. 
freezing it for a few hours helps solidify the outside to more of a frappe texture. 

So refreshing!

Do you have a special frappe recipe that you make on those extra hot days?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished