Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE

Being humble can lead you to appreciate yourself more which can lead to self confidence to help you achieve all that you would like to. Be thankful for what you have and put a break on wishing for or wanting more. Take a step back and think about all the good in your life. Over the next four Tuesday's I will be sharing ways on how I make the most of what I have through different aspects of my life.




APPEARANCE

1. Treat yourself - A few weeks ago I made a trip to my hairdressers and indulged in a little pampering with a new colour, foils and a blow dry. It was so good after colouring my hair myself for so long. It felt so good after a refresh and style. 

2. Glam it up - Got a special occasion coming up? or not - Pull out that favourite dress or those shoes you have sitting in your wardrobe and shine. Over the weekend I had a cousins engagement and I popped on my favourite CUE dress from last year. I felt so good and the compliments were flowing aplenty. Dress your self up and put your best self forward everyday.

3. Embrace your signature look - A signature look, is your style. a look that you make your own. In summer I love dresses and so I try to wear them all throughout the season. Dresses are easy. Easy to wear with a few glitzy pieces or kept simple with  a ballet flat or a wedge, whatever you love to wear. Put your unique self forward - express yourself with what you love to wear. Be yourself with your own signature look.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished