Tuesday, November 25, 2014

GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND

My good friend and I buy a special gift for each other every Christmas. Over the last 2 years I have given a book that I have enjoyed previously. We are very similar and like a lot of the same things. We are both born in May and our birthdays are two days apart. So today I am featuring a little gift guide for a girlfriend.


This selection are from my personal favourites. I am sure there is something to delight you all from a scented candle (illustrated by Kerrie Hess) to fine jewellery from UberKate. 



No 1. Glasshouse Candle $42.95 // Phone covers illustrated by Kerrie Hess - No.2. Paris En Rose Phone Case $45.00 // No.3 L'Heureduthe Phone Case $45.00 // No.4. Beauty Case at Peter Alexander $25.95 // No. 5 UberKate Heart and Bird Necklace $129.00 // No.6 Eyemask $9.95 // No. 7 UberKate Inner Circle Pendant $185.00 

One of the awesome gifts i bought my friend this year was a gift box from My Nourish Box

Do you swap gifts with a good friend over the festive season?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished