Friday, November 28, 2014

BUILDING YOUR TRIBE

Yesterday I met up with the lovely Nikki from Styling You and the vibrant Kirralee from Escape with Kids for a Brunch with Mum's Society at The Grounds of Alexandria. It was so lovely meeting these two ladies for the first time. It was like we had known each other for years. Nikki is just lovely and super glamorous in all that she does. We connected straight away as we have been connecting online for a few years. We are similar in the fact that we have children at the same age at similar stages in their lives. Nikki's eldest two are at University and my eldest has just completed her Diploma in Early Childhood Education and can I just say she is a natural and starts her first job on Monday as a qualified educator. I am just so excited for her and super proud. 




My youngest is just stepping into the big pool of Year 11 ready to complete her high school education. Miss B is having a trial with a local hairdresser tomorrow (lets hope all goes well and she can start earning her income). Miss B has been looking for a little job for months know and if this hairdressing position comes into fruition it will be a happy end to the year for us all. I have to say that I am looking for a casual position to get my self working a little again as well as blogging. I am hoping to save up and take my daughters overseas next year or the year after. 

Kirralee is just beautiful and so lovely. We had a nice little chat getting to know a little more about each other. I am slowly building my tribe and taking little steps to meet others and feel refreshed and alive. 

I also met a few other lovely ladies, Leanne from Getaway Guru and Victoria from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers, connecting with all these lovely ladies made my day and I hope to meet them all again soon. Networking with these ladies and introducing myself to new people is high on my list for 2015. I was also lucky enough to win an amazing silk versatile piece from Coco Soie


When the brunch came to it's conclusion I ventured into the CBD for a little retail therapy. I spotted this MOZI pop up shop, there were so many pieces I just loved. I am sure Nikki would have nabbed up the pineapple in a second. i also ventured to my favourite little destination The Tea Salon for some fries with aioli. So delicious. ANother favourite of mine are the divine scones and the selection of tea. Maybe a get together with my new friends is on the cards in the new year - A high tea - what do you think ladies?



Just a little note to say thank you to all my readers and taking the time to leave a comment with your thoughts. I value each and every one of you and Cheers to you all for a bright and happy 2015 with new friends and associates. X

How are you building your tribe? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished