Monday, November 10, 2014

A refresh | MUMMA STYLE

Over the weekend I was taking a look over a few of the style features I was doing a few years ago and I am thinking of taking that back on board, after I love style and especially for mother's and their children. I was even published in a magazine on a few occasions. So I am thinking of sharing Mumma and Father style with their little ones. We can all be stylish, even with little ones - take it from the celebrities it pays to always look your best even if you do not have the budget. 









What do you think? Will I bring back the celebrity Mumma/Dadda style edits?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished