Thursday, November 6, 2014

5 minutes with RACHEL | REDCLIFFE STYLE





It is my absolute pleasure to have the lovely and super stylish Rachel who blogs over at Redcliffe Style sharing with us today.

1. Favourite Quote/Daily Mantra is - 'Just keep swimming'.
2. My style icon is - Kate Moss
3. Timeless beauty is - Timeless
4. I cannot live without my - Girls and my mini iPad
5. Must have beauty item - Carmex Tinted Lip Balm
6. I currently love shopping at - Bohemian Traders
7. The colour I love moat is - Orange (today, tomorrow it's going to be different)




8. On my wishlist is a pair of - Nude strappy bust casual heels
9. I am currently reading - Yes Please by Amy Poehler
10. My must have for summer is - Nivea Ultra Beach Spray Sunscreen
11. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to - eat and drink my way around Italy.
12. My favourite social media platform is - Instagram
13. In my carry on luggage I always have my mini iPad and lip balm
14. I cannot leave home without my iPhone
15. If money were not an option the designer I would most love to purchase would be - Marc Jacobs

You can find Rachel here - 


Thank you very much Rachel for taking the time to give us a little insight to you. V x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished