Saturday, October 4, 2014

styling your day | EVERY WEEK IS FASHION WEEK


Fashion week is exciting, no matter where you are in the world. I just love watching and learning from all those stylistas who strut their street style and all the celebrities who show case their individuality on the front row.
I was invited by River Island to take part in their Australian Blogger Challenge, where I was asked to create my own front row look. There were so many options to choose from. A dress is just the ultimate style piece for me. Easy to wear and pair with perfect accessories with a pop of colour for Spring.
This look is affordable, simple and stylishly chic. Offering a point of difference - with a print clash in the dress and shoes, a pop of colour in the clutch and heels with sophisticated and sleek lines. A little Olivia Palermo, don't you think? 
V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished