Wednesday, October 1, 2014

steal their style AMAL ALAMUDDIN


Amal Alamuddin is just stunning and is my current style crush. One look that has really caught my eye is this pink shift dress with the pink + purple shoes. Simple. Classic. Chic.

I have styled the look two ways from Luxe to Less - 


Dress from Trenery $199.00 $74.96 || Sunglasses from Mimco $149.00 

Amazonia Handbag Mimco $499.00 || To a Point Ballet Flat Mimco 


Topshop Flippy Dress $56.00 || Cotton On Sunglasses $14.95 

Cotton On Gerbra Flat $5.00 || Cotton On Phoebe Bag $30.00


A few more pink dresses for you to consider to copy Amal's style  -

This amazing linen dress from Bohemian Traders $169.00 



Shirt Dress from Country Road $179.00 || Longer Sleeve  $149.00 $74.96

 


Rose Pink Dannii Minogue Petites range at Target $69.00




linking in with Kimba Likes Glam Squad for Wardrobe Wednesday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished