Friday, October 24, 2014

mode du jour MELBOURNE CUP DAY



I have had a busy week this week and have not had much time to blog the way I would like to, as my mother has been in hospital since Monday after falling 3 times on Saturday. They have ruled out a stroke and tested her heart so they are all good.

Today I would like to share an elegant and stylish look for cup day. You can take the time to shop all in one convenient location at Forever New. I have always been in love with a floral print perfect for spring at any racing carnival event. I have stayed with classic accessories in white. How good are those earrings? - very DIOR. 



Caroline Fascinator $ 59.99 \\ Clutch Bag $39.99 \\ Heels $79.99  

Laser cut detailing - the clutch and the shoes - is so on trend at the moment which adds an extra touch of elegance to the look. The shoes also have a block heel so you do not sink into the ground. 

Have a fabulous Friday. Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished