Monday, October 6, 2014

getting to know A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME


I was a little excited a little excited when the lovely Kirralee who blogs over at Escape With Kids kindly nominated me for a Leibster Award. The Leibster Awards are rewarded from fellow bloggers to another blogger to find and enjoy new blogs. A way to say you like what they bring to the blogosphere. Also a fabulous way to find and share new bloggers and to be rewarded for what you do.

1. What is your favourite memory of travel or exploration from your own childhood? I have many memories taking road trips up and down the east coast of Australia, but the one that sticks out the most is camping at Rainbow Beach with family and just enjoying everyone and everything.

2. One item that I can never leave home without? Umm that would have to be my iPhone - my connection with the world.

3. What was the last book you read? I am currently reading Gone Girl (this is the third time I have started it). Should I continue reading or just go and see the movie?

4. What was your first paid job? Working at my local General Store in a small country town, where I spent my teenage years.

5. What skill or talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing, i mean I do sing, but not in tune I am a little tone deaf I would say.

6. Which celebrity would you most like as your best friend? Rachel Zoe an amazing stylista from which I could learn amazing skills from. The friends, the acquaintances, the fashion, the designer labels. Sharing a little of her lifestyle.

7. Favourite breakfast food? Crunchy sourdough bread with a perfectly poached egg and rocket and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice with a skim milk latte, extra hot.

8. Describe your ideal Saturday A long brunch with family and friends.

9. What is your favourite type of accommodation? An apartment resort style where you can cook if needed but still have the convenience of restaurants, room service.

10. What was the first trip you took with your children? Flying to Melbourne to visit family.

I would like to nominate these fabulous ladies - 

Bev from Iris May Style


Rachel from Nourish

Monica from Lifeastyled

Yvette from The Stylist Splash

Belinda from Gallerie B


My questions for you lovely ladies

1. What are three words that describe your blog?

2. Who is your idol and why?

3. If you had a choice to holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?

4. Are you a morning or evening person?

5. If you were granted a wish - what would that wish be?

6. You cannot live without ______________

7. Your favourite fragrance is _______________

8. Best blogging moment?

9. What was your favourite memory of school?

10. whose style do admire most - Carrie | Audrey | Marilyn?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished