Thursday, October 2, 2014

five minutes with CAITLIN | CHASING CAIT



Welcome to my first 5 minutes with - 

Today I would like to welcome Caitlin who blogs over at Chasing Cait

1. Favourite Quote/Daily Mantra – "Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it"

2. My style icon - Blake Lively

3. Timeless beauty - comes from within 

4. I cannot live without - my fiancée 

5. Must have beauty item- Garnier BB Cream

6. Currently love shopping at Aussie /Kiwi label Leina Broughton (when I'm in Aus) and at an awesome place called Recycle Boutique in Auckland (where I live)

7. The colour I love most is pink - any shade! 

8. On my wish list This Philip Lim Bag



9. Currently reading Game of Thrones book 5 is on my bedside table half finished (.it has been for a while!)

10. Must have for Summer a gorgeous maxi dress

11. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be New York (and hopefully I am on my honeymoon next year!!)

12. My favourite social media platform is Instagram

13. In my carry on luggage I always have too much!

14. I cannot leave home without my iPhone - boring!

15. If money were not an option which designer label would you most love to purchase - Valentino all the way!




You can find Caitlin here -  BLOG || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM || TWITTER || PINTEREST


If you are interested in joining five minutes with ..... please send me an email. I will be happy to have you feature. V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished