Sunday, October 5, 2014

beauty | VELVET SKINCARE | FAMILY SOAP



When it comes to soap, IT IS PERSONAL. 

What brand comes to your mind when you think of soap that you grew up with or your parents loved using? Mine is Velvet*, a brand that was in my home everyday to use for the whole family. It was a brand my father believed in and most of all Australian made and Australian owned. 

Body wash has taken over and the humble bar soap has taken a back seat. I have to say that I have never stop using a bar of soap as I feel nothing else cleanses as well. 

Velvet has just had a makeover a refresh and now has added beauty and skin care benefits for a little bit of beauty luxe in the everyday. Soap is often a forgotten basin essential, we use liquid soap in our bathrooms and we have forgotten that the humble bar can make a difference to the appearance and feel for your skin.

A little history is that Velvet has been around sine 1900, a family favourite for generations and known for being gentle on the skin with it's pure soap formula and are proudly 100% Australian made and owned.

Velvet's formulation and packaging has been refreshed to highlight it's added skincare benefits. The Velvet range now contains the classic Pure Soap (the one I grew up with and my father always used on his delicate skin). The Moisturising Bar formulated with the purest moisturising ingredients to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for. Velvet Sorbolene infused gently cleanse and moisturise the most sensitive skin types while the Goats Milk beauty bar helps smooth and repair dry skin. The one I recommend and just love to use.

Velvet Pure Soap is recognised for its quality and performance. These personal soaps contain no heavy perfume or strong colours which makes them pure and mild enough for the whole family. There is a soap to cater for everyone no matter the skin type.
Velvet Sorbolene Sensitive Hand wash, 250mL

There is also a sorbolene sensitive hand wash which is soap free, pH balanced and moisturising, which is perfect for my super sensitive hands. 

*gifted for review in order with my disclosure policy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished