Wednesday, October 8, 2014

beauty | MY DAILY ESSENTIALS


I am starting a new beauty series here at Style On V - DAILY ESSENTIALS where we can share our favourite and most cherished, cannot live with out beauty must haves. A place where we you can share what you love and why. Introduce others into trying something new - a beauty product they may have never tried but keen to know more about.

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Cream $19.99 - I have just started using this rich and sunscreen infused face cream which keeps my dry skin hydrated all day. I apply every morning underneath my BB cream or foundation.

Garnier BB Anti Ageing Cream $13.99 - I have been using a BB Cream for a number of years now and I just love how this soothes, hydrates, evens out my skin tone and protects with added SPF. Easy to apply and lasts all day.

Napoleon Mesmer Eyes Mascara $39.00 - This mascara is my favourite at the moment. Easy to apply and coats and lengthens my lashes with perfection.

Garnier Micellar Water $11.99 - An all in one cleanser which removes make up and cleanses your skin with a gentle wipe. My favourite new and highly recommended beauty must have.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Roomiest Rose $35.00 - Easy to apply in a moisturising vibrant shade which is easy to wear and not too bright.

MAC Mineralize Foundation Powder $49.00 - Just recently started using this powder as I was not a fan of powder. It made my skin feel tight and dry. But I am in love with this MAC powder which does not dry my skin out or leave it feeling tight. Easy to apply for a flawless finish. 

What is one beauty essential that you cannot live without?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished