Thursday, October 23, 2014

beauty KATE'S DAILY ESSENTIALS


Today I have the glamour lady herself Kate Mac from Glamour Mama sharing a few of her little beauty essentials. 

Kate has edited her essentials down to the bare necessity here! 
I’m a makeup girl at heart and from a young age I’ve been obsessed with potions, lotions and stuff that makes us feel and look better. I firmly believe in the healing powers of a bright lipstick! However today I have focused on the Famous Five products that get me through every day from playground to school gate, the office and beyond...  feeling a little more glamorous.

1. ModelCo LashXtend Lengthening Mascara $20
I was sent this product last year to review and I can't stop using it. I'd been looking for a mascara that really does lengthen and this delivers in spades. This product gives the appearance of lash extensions without the maintenance. Even when I'm “barefaced” for mama duty – I’m still wear my ModelCo mascara!

2. Lanolips Ointment $15.95
I've always been a lipgloss gal, but recently switched to Lanolips tinted lip ointment. I love that this product is all natural, keeps lips moisturised, has SPF protection and comes in a fruity tasting tinted colour range. I’m currently crushing on the Peach flavour. No more chapped lips at the playground!

3. ModelCo Cheek & Lip Tint $24
Another product trial winner! Once we're in our forties we need to embrace a cream blush for an additional flush of *ahem* youth. The dewy finish of this tinted gel formula gives you that same rosy healthy glow that a run around the block on a fresh Spring morning would give you. Without the exertion. Oh, and it doubles as a liptint if you leave your Lanolips at home!

4. YSL Touche Eclat/ Radiant Touch Concealer $57
There is a reason beauty experts everywhere agree this is THE cult product. Because it works. The creamy texture doesn't cake or settle in fine lines. It just packs away that designer luggage under my eyes...goodbye dark circles! It’s flawless finish is like photoshop IRL. Plus, how glamorous is the mirrored gold case?!

5. Dr Spiller Collagen Cream $120
I have the trickiest skin in the universe, and this is the only moisturiser I have ever used that doesn't make me breakout. It's super hydrating yet leaves a dewy finish WITHOUT the oil slick finish, whilst the collagen component plumps the skin to give a youthful appearance. True. Story. Cosmeceuticals are not cheap, but worth it.

6. Rosehip PLUS Eye Gel $14.95
This roll on gel has an instant cooling effect, but it’s the antioxidents that work their magic whilst your sleep that I love. I’ve been using this for a couple of months now and have really noticed the difference. Rosehip Oil is natures original anti-aging products with loads of other benefits including fading pigmentation, so I’m also using a face serum too. Addicted!


Do you use any of these products that Kate has listed?



* If you would like to share your daily beauty essentials, feel free to send me an email as I would love to share them with my awesome readers. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished