Thursday, October 30, 2014

5 minutes with SIMONE | HONEY & FIZZ


I am super delighted to have extremely talented Simone from Honey and Fizz sharing a little snippet into her life. 

1. Favourite Quote/Daily Mantra? Good Vibes Only!

2. My style icon is Olivia Palermo. I love the mix of classic and modern.

3. Timeless beauty is simplicity.

4. I cannot live without my sunglasses (and family of course)

5. My must have beauty item is a primer. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Skin Primer.

6. I currently love shopping at Sportsgirl. I am loving their Spring/Summer vibe.

7. The colour I love most at the moment is pink.

8. On my wishlist is a beach holiday, a mani/pedi and a delicious cocktail. I am ready for a holiday.

9. I am currently reading Not That Kind of Girl - Lena Dunham.

10. My must have for summer is a new hat and my roundie towel from The Beach People.

11. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be the Greek Islands. I've never been and I'm dying to go. It looks gorgeous.

12. My favourite social media platform is Instagram. A visual feast.

13. In my carry on luggage I always have an iPad, moisturiser and snacks.

14. I cannot leave home without my iPhone. I'd be lost without it.

15. Current Fragrance - MOR Marshmallow

16. I am listening to the radio. Lots of top 40 stuff.

17. If money were not an option which designer label would you most love to purchase? Chanel, I've always wanted one of their bags.


You can find Simone here : BLOG || INSTAGRAM || FACEBOOK || TWITTER || PINTEREST

Thank you so much Simone for taking the time to contribute. V x 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished