Thursday, October 16, 2014

5 minutes with MADELEINE | THE DAILY MARK



1. Favourite Quote/Daily Mantra –
“Guard your time fiercely. Be generous with it, but be intentional.” – David Duchemin

2. My style icon is
It changes between Stevie Nicks, Betty Draper and Khloe Kardashian, but it keeps my wardrobe full!

3. Timeless beauty is
Being comfortable in your own skin and doing something every day that makes you feel great. It definitely shows on the outside.

4. I cannot live without my
Phone. Yep I’m a phone addict, I do try and put it away but if it was out of my life completely, let’s just say that it’d hit me pretty hard!

5. Must have beauty item
Loving oil cleansers at the moment! Makes getting the day off so super easy!

6. Currently love shopping at
I’m on the hunt for the perfect white tee so I’ve been loving checking out basics stores like Cotton On, Bonds and Target. I will find it!

7. The colour I love most is
Bright yellow! So fun and

8. On my wishlist
Some new summer sandles. Tossing up between some black Birkenstock’s or some of the great gold colours coming out this season!

9. Currently reading
Lena Dunham’s new book of essays ‘Not That Kind of Girl’. I loved her YouTube advice videos to promote the book and really enjoying it so far!

10. Must have for Summer
A killer fake tan and some awesome sunnies!

11. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be
I’d love to go to the Mediterranean. Definitely on the bucket list!

12. My favourite social media platform
Instagram! Love how visual and fast paced it is!

13. In my carry on luggage I always have
Wet wipes and lip balm.

14. I cannot leave home without
My phone, keycard and a good nude lipstick. Practical right?

15. Current Fragrance
Balenciaga’s Paris, loving it for summer!

16. If money were not an option which designer label would I most love to purchase?
I’d have to say Oscar de la Renta, his pieces just flaw me season after season.


You can find Madeleine here - 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished