Wednesday, September 10, 2014

THE DENIM SHIRT DRESS


The denim dress is an essential piece for the current season. I have a denim/chambray shirt dress which I purchased from Sussan a few years ago. Chambray and denim are everywhere this season and so are shirt dresses. 

Layered in the cooler weather with cardigans.

Over dresses cinched in place with a belt for waist definition.

Under patterned or plain dresses with a trench over the top .... chic perfection. 


A stylish and chic way to wear the shirt dress is to keep it simple and wear the dress on its own, glamourising it up with accessories. 

Get the Look -









Luxe to Less



Country Road $179.00 | Mix Apparel $29.00 


How will you style the denim shirtdress?





Linking in with Kimba Likes


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished